Friday, November 13, 2009

Claim Jumper-oony


Before we moved to Idaho, Trent (who is more grown up at times than I am) wanted to get a bread bowl from the Claim Jumper in reward for doing chores on his chart for 5 weeks. What 5 year old wants to go get a bread bowl as a reward for hard work??? Give me ice-cream or donuts any day!!!

Irish Nachos YUM!!!

We just LOVE our little puppy!

Conventional sitting? Not on OUR menue!:)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I LOVE Claim Jumper and that bread bowl looks delish!:) How funny that he would choose that as his treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bread bowl is almost his size and probably weighs just as much too. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm so happy you started a blog! Grace will flip out. Cam's Dad and wife live in Pocatello, Idaho and they are here visiting. Grace asked them to tell Trent Hi for her. On the phone the other day she also asked other friends of ours that live up there if they could tell him hi for her. She misses him tons! And we miss you! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete