Snow? Sure, we'd love some for a bit! It tried to snow a few weeks ago, but instead of flakes we got little pieces of styrofoam falling from the sky! Wierd! The kids had a blast playing in it for the little while that it stayed!
About stinkin' time:) Ha- you have THREE. I know, I just can't believe it. Those good ol memories in queen creek when we all just had one. Those were good times. I want to see close ups of your kids. I've never seen your other two.
Kristy I miss you!! My socks need matched badly!!! Besides that, I miss your energetic and awesome self. Glad you started a blog so we can stay caught up. Love you.
Our fun little family moved up to Idaho the begining of October. So far, we really enjoy it up here, but we still miss our family and friends back home.
Welcome to the wonderful addicting world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristy!
ReplyDeleteWe miss your smiling face down here! Hope you're doing well in Idaho.
Thanks for the compliments.
Yeah! Look at you miss fancy pants!
ReplyDeleteAbout stinkin' time:) Ha- you have THREE. I know, I just can't believe it. Those good ol memories in queen creek when we all just had one. Those were good times. I want to see close ups of your kids. I've never seen your other two.
ReplyDeleteKristy I miss you!! My socks need matched badly!!! Besides that, I miss your energetic and awesome self. Glad you started a blog so we can stay caught up. Love you.
ReplyDelete