Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ice Skating!!

We decided to try ice skating tonight especially since we got a smokin' good deal on ice skates for Trent and Kelsey at D.I. They're doing pretty good considering they have only been after it for an hour.


6 comments:

  1. Way to go! Your kids need to come give Henry some lessons, he is HORRIBLE at ice skating right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever heard of skating outside? That is so weird...and cold.

    Nice work Trent, you are awesome. I'm impressed Kelsey could even stand, let alone actually skate, that's better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! Kelsey looks so cute! Wish we could do it with you. The only ice we have around here are the cubes in our freezer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you guys - I can't believe you are ice skating:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristy, Hopefully you remember me, your old vt buddy! Anyway I stumbled across your blog while visiting my cousin Michelle's. We live in Idaho also. We are in Coeur d'Alene. We moved August of 08 and our enjoying it. I see you also have another little guy. Congrats! I would love to keep in touch. My blogs private,but would gladly send you an invite. I aslo Facebook. Our email is johnsonfamily2002@gmail. Well hope all is going well for you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kristy! I was just looking through a bunch of blogs and came across yours! Is it ok if I add you to my blog?

    Melissa Anderson :)

    ReplyDelete